Followers

Monday, October 18, 2010

CowGirl Up Sunday Stamp'em Challenge


I tad late....sorry first week and all and still learning all I am suppose to be doing. Sunday brings a new challenge over at CowGirl Up Design Sunday Stamp'em Challenges.

So what's going on this week? How about make your own background!! Bet you never thought of it. I know I hadn't. But think about it. It can really personalize your project. How many times have you had the image but couldn't find the right paper to go with it. MAKE IT! Check back later in the week cause I will do just that. I will make a paper that will go with my picture.

This weeks sponsors is.....


Michelle will giving the winner 3 images of choice along with the 'winner's badge' for their blog.

Additionally, CJ will give the Top 3 a CowGirl Up Design image of choice along with the 'top 3 badge' for their blog.

What's in store for next Sunday's Stamp'em Challenge. A Halloween Hoe Down!! There will be Bog Hopping, candy and prizes. Plus my first card as part of the CowGirl Posse Team! Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment