Followers

Monday, February 3, 2014

CWLC #75 Baby

#75
Baby

This week we have another new sponsor...
Stitchy Bear

This is a Digital Outlet...
meaning there are a number of artists
selling on this site!!
It's my new place to look for digis.

This week the challenge is
BABY....
 which means..
any paper craft project,
shower card,
shower gift,
new baby card,
 baby announcement.
 It has to be handmade
and paper craft.

For this challenge I am using
New Baby.
IkeSart is one of the many
artists on Stitchy Bear.

I just love this image.

Here is the card I made....


I colored the image with 
Copic Markers
E000, E00, E11, E21.
and my white gel pen.

The paper is some I found free online...
don't recall where...sorry.

The brads are from
Recollections.

The charm is from a
swap I took part in
years ago.

The ribbon is from Micheal's.

I used Baby Blue
Liquid Pearls around the
image.

You have until 9 PM EST,
on
Saturday, February 8, 2014,
to enter to win.




No comments:

Post a Comment