Followers

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Delightful Challenges Add Dimension

Add Dimension 

Its the first Thursday 
of the month.
That means new images at

For this challenge 
you need to add d
Dimension.
I had just gotten some new Scotch
Pop-Up Foam Squares.
Excellent for adding dimension.

I used the 
Dump Truck,
Construction Digital Paper Pack,
Construction Accessory Set.

Here is my card....

I colored the image with 
Copic Markers
C5. C7, 100, R29, Y13, Y17, YG09
and my white and silver gel pens.

I wanted the image and sentiment to 
stand out a bit 
so I used 
Spellbinder's 
Nestabilities
Big Scalloped Rectangles SM.

I used Cranberry,
Yellow,
and Green
Stickles 
on the stop light.

The ribbon is from 
Micheal's.  

The lug nuts on the truck
is Silver Liquid Pearls.

I made a matching envelope using my
We R Memories
Envelope Punch Board. 


Thanks for stopping.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment