Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Been a while

Sorry I haven't posted more often. I am doing well. Start PT Thursday to help strenghten my back and hopefully need fewer pain pills.

I have been in the craft room a lot. I have my son's birthday card done and all my Halloween cards. I started working on a card for Kelly for her first day of college. Opps she starts tomorrow...a little late.

I had to stop work on that to make sympathy cards. You would think by now I would have 1 or 2 on hand...maybe I will after today.

I also have been working on Halloween items to go on a grape vine wreath. I had seen one for fall and thought great idea. We don't decorate around here for the holidays and they are really just another day for us. But a wreath on the front door would be nice. I figure I can change it out as the holidays and season go by.

Well back to crafting, the Cricut just stopped cutting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment