Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

HappiLeigh Scrappin Challenge

HappiLeigh Scrappin Challenge Time!!

The Happi Sisters and I taking turns to hosting the challenges.

This week it's my turn!

Here in the United States, we are rejoicing because Spring is finally here.

Flowers, shedding those heavy sweaters and coats. 

And putting on those spring clothes.

I love the colors of the spring clothes so...

I chose a color challenge.

Pastel Pink
Pastel Green
Pastel Blue

Here is my card. 




I love these Hydrangeas...what a wonderful Spring time Flower.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Next week is Georgia's turn and she has a great challenge coming 

your way.

Hugs, love and prayers
Chris  



3 comments:

  1. Those are very pretty! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty Chris !! Love the colors of the hydrangeas and the beautiful flowers in the corner!! Your metal tag is a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Chris, you colored the image so much better than I did. I trashed mine. LOL Great post too.

    ReplyDelete