Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

HappiLeigh Scrappin Challenge


I love this week's challenge.
Leigh is taking a second turn
and her challenge is
Lot's of lace, buttons and bows.

You can use any image you wish,
but if you use a HappiLeigh Scrappin image,
and you get 2 entries in the drawing.

Leigh is having a special...
Great a free set of images with a purchase. 

Here is my card.

I love this image.  
The button border on the button is
also an image of Leigh's.
I put some red Stickles on her wings.
The paper came from a pack of American Craft papers.
The brown circle and border on the bottom was 
cut on my Cricut.
The yellow flower was also cut on the Cricut with a
dot of yellow Stickles.
The lace and button stick pins are from 

Hope to see your project in the challenge.

Hugs, love and prayers
Chris

3 comments:

  1. Chris, this is just fabulous!!I love all of your embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with those stickles (my fave!!) and love the button border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Chris! Fabulous card. I love how you added ribbon in the lace! The button stick pins are just the right touch to compliment all the tiny buttons at the bottom. Great job!!!
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete