Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

NettieG's Anything but Rectangle Challenge


But don't shape challenges really challenge you??  I know they do me. 

First let's get the details for this challenge.  You can enter Anything but a Rectangle card you wish.  BUT if you use a NettieG image, you get 2 entries in the drawing for a free image.

Ok now about my card...I was scouring the internet looking for shape cards when I happened upon a site that said if you have a Cricut, it's easy to do a shape card.  Really??  It seems that a number of Cricut's cartridges have shape cards on them.  Well I own all of 6 carts.  But on Sentiments there is indeed a shape card.  So I decided why not.  So that is where my card started out.  Then I decided I needed to work on some Christmas cards, so I wasn't down to the wire and trying to get cards done.  So I used NettieG's Warm Welcome image.  I used what I thought would look like wallpaper as a background.  I then completely cut out the image.  Added some Glossy Accents to the lantern to make it look more real and then added letter to make it look like a swag...although I am not sure it really does.  But in the end I like it. 


Hope to see your project in this Anything but Rectangle Challenge.

Hugs, love and prayers
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment