Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Chris + Laptop = MESS

I got my Toshiba back 2 weeks ago.  I took and cleaned off the Dell of all the stuff I use, and got it set up for Larry and I would use the Toshiba...it can do more than the Dell.  He knows nothing of computers...he has turning it on down but not much after that.  Got it all down and he has had the Dell for about a week.  Last night I went upstairs and when I come down Larry has the Toshiba and said the screen is broke.  How? Why?  Got no clue.  Larry refuses to tell me what happened.  In the past 2 years I have spilled milk on one, broke the screen on the Dell once and the Toshiba TWICE.  Larry gave the Dell back to me and when we get back from our our trip he will have a new screen put on it AGAIN and he will be using it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment