Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

CWLC 13 Something's Cooking

Welcome to another challenge at
 
 
 
 
This week Dawn is our host. 
 
She has chosen Something's Cooking.
Your project must be related to cooking in some form. 
You can get creative with this one.  Remember, it doesn't have to be a card.
 
 
 
I used Guylou's "Thanksgiving Goodies". 
I was in need of some MoJo on this one.
And whenever that happens, I go in search of a sketch. 
Sorry but I didn't get the name of it. 
It was someone's current challenge and well I made this card a month ago...
just for this challenge. 
 
 
 
 You have till Sunday, October 21, 2012, 11:59 PM EST
to link your card to our Challenge Blog
 
Hope to see your project there. 
:) 
 
Our sponsor this week is


3 comments:

  1. Awesome job chris!! Love the DP!!!
    LisaO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, Chris. The sentiment goes perfectly with G's image! Great background paper, too. So elegant and fall-like.

    ReplyDelete