Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

CWLC #30 Mid Winter Break...Bright and Cheery

#30
Mid-Winter Break
Bright and Cheery

This is my week to host.
What better challenge for the end of February then..
something Bright and Cheery.

Here in the states we are in the middle of winter.
How has the winter been in your neck of the woods?

This week we have another brand new sponsor



I had chosen this image not really thinking about challenge.
When I received it I thought..
Dear Lord, what was I thinking.
How is rain Bright and Cheery??
Than I noticed the sentiment that came with the image.
Yeap Rainbows are Bright and Cheery.
Then I got to thinking about the DP to use.
Yeap, rainbow colors!
So in the end I am pretty pleased with the image I picked. 

I got a new punch for Christmas.
I don't own many punches but after using this Daisy boarder punch,
I want more punches!! 
Under the daisy boarder I have American Craft Glitter Tape.
If you haven't used this before...
you are missing out. 
It's a tape!  A strip of glitter.  Each color comes in 3 different widths.  
I added a daisy from my stash. 


The deadline for this challenge is 
March 2, 2013,
9 PM EST.
Hope to see your project!
Remember it doesn't have to be a card.  


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Love the image and your coloring and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete