Followers

Monday, July 15, 2013

CWLC #50 Anything Goes

#50
Anything Goes

Time for another challenge at
This week is the ever popular
Anything Goes.

Our sponsor this week is..


I chose Bugaboo's 
Teenagers and Flowers
image.
Here is my card...

I made this into an easel card.
I put red rhinestones in the corners.
The ribbon slide has holes and in the past I have 
used rhinestones, 
but today I  put Red Stickles in it.
The rhinestones and ribbon slide are from
The ribbon is from Micheals.
I colored the image with Copic Markers
E000, E00. E11, FRV1, YG25

You have till Saturday, July19 , 2013
9 PM EST,
to enter our 
Anything Goes challenge


2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Stella and this one is perfect. Love the easel card but have never made one that looked good. Yours if fantastic. TFS

    ReplyDelete