Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Delightful Challenges Color Crazy

First week of March....
do you know what that means?

NEW RELEASES!!

This means,
those of us on the 
Design Team
get to use the new images.  

This week's challenge is
Color Crazy.
Use a color you don't usually use.

For me, I chose yellow.
I can't recall the last time I used 
yellow as a main color in a card. 

For this challenge I am using
the new image,
Swinging Scottie,
and the new paper pack,
Pastel Digital Paper Pack. 

I went clean and simple with this card.

Here is my card.....


I colored the image with...
Copic Markers
B05, C5, E000, E00, E11, E21,
 E25, E31, E37, R20, R29, YG09
and my white gel pen.

I used my Cricut and SCAL
to cut the tag.  

The ribbon is from Micheal's. 

In the corners of the tag is 
Yellow Stickles.

In the corners of the card is
Daffodil Liquid Pearls.  

Thanks for stopping by.  


3 comments:

  1. Wow what a cute card. Love that it is clean and simple and perfectly colored. Great design. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple lines - really makes the image pop. The yellow really works :).
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Chris! I cannot think of a more delightful color than yellow - always so cheery and happy! Your card is darling. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete