Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Delightful Inspiration Challenge


Here is this week's Delightful Inspiration Challenge. Not sure if you can see the Stickles glitter but the thread is done in Lime Green and the needle is with the Silver Stickles.
This challenge came at just the right time. Here is why...

As you may know, Larry and I bowl 2 nights a week. On our league we have a Delightful (I worked that right in there, didn't I) elderly couple...they are in their 80's. They own a print shop, which is now run basically by their children now. I was talking to them about cardstock. And the next time we bowled, they gave me a box (7 inches tall) of white cardstock. It was Sew Beary Kind of them. They should have received it by now, and look forward to what they have to say Sunday night.


Ohhhh by the way...I wish I could bowl as well as them when I am in my 80's...heck I wish I bowled as good as they do NOW!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - great coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Sew great!! :)
    Thanks for joining us this week! Can't wait to see what you create with the latest Designed2Delight freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete