Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Delightful Inspirations Weekly and Saturday Challenge

Weekly and Saturday Challenges

First the details of the 2 challenges...

The weekly challenge is a Progressive Challenge.Meaning...the first Friday of the month Faith offers a free image. Make something with that image by Thursday night and Faith will email you a new image Friday morning.  Repeat again and get another image.Now if you didn't get this month's freebie, no problem.  You can purchase it in their store.

The Saturday Challenge is hosted by Faith's Design Team. They will have a challenge sometimes using the weekly image, and sometimes you can't make that image into the  Saturday Challenge.  This week is one of those weeks it won't work.

So having gotten the details our of the way...let's look at the cards I made. 

First we have Maisie Bell,who is ready to go back to school. I used my Cricut to cut the image and scalloped oval out.  Paper is from my stash, as were the stickers.  There is lace along the left side of the card, but it rather hard to see in the picture.  The lace and stick pins are from Pizzaz Aplenty.
   


The Saturday Challenge is Christmas for a Child.  I just adore this image and have used it a lot.  I used my Cricut to cut out the candy cane and scalloped oval.  Everything was in my stash.  I love doing her wings with Stickles...plus her halo and stars.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, love and prayers.
Chris

5 comments:

  1. These are both just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards - love them both! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are just precious Chris! I love the use of the ribbons on the 2nd card make it look like a present. Odd how we can't see the lace on the first one - I bet its pretty. Thanks for playing with Maisie Belle in our freebie challenge at Designed2Delight AND for joining in on our other challenge too. Keep coming back to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to this digi stamp story and this is my first round at D2D, I love what you have done with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are adorable. I clicked on the first one and can see the lace. Pretty touch. Love the colors and sparkle on the second. Thanks for joining the weekly progressive challenge and Saturday Designers challenge at D2D.

    ReplyDelete