Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

DigiDarla's Wings-n-Things Challenge

Challenge

This week's challenge is
Wings-n-Things

Now you don't have to use
a Digi Darla image. 
But if you do use a
Digi Darla image,
you will be entered twice
in the drawing.
AND
to top it off
Darla is giving you
THREE images that will
work for this
challenge!!!!

Ok here are the details of the challenge...
Obviously you must have wings on your project.
One random winner will get
their choice of 3 digi's...FREE!!
And three entrants are chosen for the
"I made top 3" badge.  Winners will be announced
at the end of each challenge.

Now here is my card.
I used one of the freebie images.

The harp is done with gold Stickles and my Glaze pen.
The halo is done in silver Stickles.
On the sentiment I used my Glaze pen.
I added some clear flatback pearls.
I made the flowers with my Cricut,
added yellow Stickles to their middles
and added 2 heart stick pins. 


Now what are you waiting for.
Get your project in now.

Hugs, love and prayers
Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment