Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

From the Heart--I {heart} Sketches


It's Monday and time for another challenge
at
From the Heart.

Here is this week's sketch.


Here is what I did with this sketch.  

This is an A2 card.

I used Sending my Love Kaela.  
Colored her with a combination of 
Prismacolor pencils and Copics. 
I cut the doily and flower on the Cricut.  
I used American Craft Glitter Tape and added 
a stripe of daisies made with a punch.
Put Opal Liquid Pearls in the centers of the daisies
and a bit of Yellow Stickles in the flower.  

Now you have till Sunday night to get in on this challenge.  

1 comment:

  1. Interesting color combo. Red and Purple - never thought about but I like it :-)

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}.

    ReplyDelete