Followers

Friday, March 22, 2013

Get Well Soon

I put together a 
Get Well card.
I noticed I didn't have many on hand.
Kinda like those Sympathy cards...
hate making them but nice to have on hand.


I used Digital Delights, Splish, Splash.
The flowers, sprayed with Glimmer Mist, were cut on my Cricut.
Paper from my stash.
American Craft Glitter tape behind the image. 
I added Daffodil Liquid Pearls to the flower centers.
I painted the umbrella with Lime Green Stickles 
and also added it to the top ball on the umbrella.  

I have entered this card in...


7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! I love the sparkles! thanks for playing with "Delightfull Challenges" this week! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and so much detail! Love the colors you chose and the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges!
    Be Blessed
    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love your color choices!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so sweet, I love the Wee image for Get Well Cards its so adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a smashing card, this would make anyone feel better! Love that you used a Digital Delights image - this is one of my favourites from the new releases! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. The papers are perfect for the image. I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful challenges.
    Hugs,
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty. Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete