Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

CDAC Progressive Challenge Set #2


Ok I took part in the Progressive Challenge
January-March 2013,
I was given a new image to work with.
And because I posted that card already,
I was given a second set of images to work with.

And cause I know have it done, I will get set #3...
sand when I get that one done, 
I will get set #4.
 Did you follow that?

Here is the card I put together for this set.
 With this card I used paper from my stash, as well as the bird with sentiment.
I used ribbon from my stash for the stripes under the Happy Spring.
The dots are also from my stash.
And as every card shall have a little sparkle,
the clouds have Icicle Stickles.



4 comments:

  1. Chris, I love your card; it's perfect for the season. I can't believe how well the ribbon colors match the rainbow. Of course, the sparkly clouds are very fun! As always, thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES.

    Christine - CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, this is gorgeous, love the rainbow and ribbons to match..looks great in all. In regards to the printing of the template I printed out 13 x 18 cm and it is perfect but then I don't know what printer you have, mine is a brother and has some great measurements on it...wish I cold help.
    I also thought I was a member of your blog Chris, but appears I wasn't sorry lol, I am now...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and FUN!!!!!! Just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete