Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

4" x 4" Birthday

I made this card for a couple of different challenges.
See the list below.

I used the sketch from Fat-tastic Tuesday
Here is that sketch.


At Fat-tastic Tuesday, 
You project must be 4" x 4"...
either a card or a fat page.
My plan is to do the challenges here at Fat-tastic Tuesday
and make them into a book.

Here is what I did with this sketch.



I used designer paper from my stash.
I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and Copic Markers.
and received Tear Drops and Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest.
I used the Gumball Dew Drops on the left side of the card.
The corners of the image has dots of Cotton Candy Stickles.


Thanks for stopping by.

Hug
Chris

10 comments:

  1. wow Chris this is adorable. I love it thanks for sharing with us at Fat-Tastic Tuesday challenges
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, Chris! Love what you've done with the sketch and love the dew drops! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges!
    Jackie W :)
    SchoolinandScrappin

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very pretty fat page Chris, love the digi you used, thank you for joining us on Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenges
    hope to see you again ....
    Lady-Ann/ DT-FTTC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, a fabulous design! Love your take on the sketch, BTW. So you made your 4x4 into a booklet for future challenge entries? A wonderful idea! The book worm image is crazy! Love the pencils in the cupcake LOL and your great coloring! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the sketch, lovely 4x4 page, thansk for joining us at Fat-tastic Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image! The layers you've added bring such great texture to the card! I love your take on the sketch and love the blinged up Cotton Candy Stickles corners! Thank you for joining the All That Stickles Cotton Candy linky party! ~Karen, ATS-DT
    http://karey2005.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris, thanks for joining our brand new challenge blog. Hope to see more of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chris, Your FP is very colourful and full of interest, I too have made a ring bound book to hold all of my Fat Pages, it's great fun. I love the fun element in your page. Thanks for sharing with us at Fat Tastic Tuesday Challenges, during our first challenge. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Chris! The layout is fantastic and the image is great, especially if it's for a teacher. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a 'sweet' card. =) Thanks for joining us at All that Stickles.

    Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete