Followers

Monday, May 20, 2013

CWLC # 42 Ribbon and Lace


My turn to host the challenge, 
and I have chosen
Ribbons and Lace.

Our sponsor this week is


I used Milk Coffee's
Bride and Groom.
May, 2014, my daughter is getting married.
I used this image to create a gift box.
At this point I am not sure what will go it in...
but I have a year to come up with something.


Kelly's wedding colors are black, white and purple,
so I went with the white and purple.
The scalloped oval was cut on my Cricut.
The lace, resin flower, and flat back rhinestones are from Pizzazz Aplenty.
And on every project there shall be a little sparkle.
The centers of the flowers have Purple Stickles on them.  

You have till Saturday, May 25, 2013,
9 PM,
to get your project in.

Hope to see your project.

I have entered this in...
Crafter's Digital Art Center...Anything Goes
T

2 comments:

  1. How darling, Chris! She will love it - and likely want it for storing wedding "stuff" in before the wedding! Black white and purple - very classic and regal. So do you know what color your dress will be yet? The gift box looks beautiful. I can see all the details on the sides, too. The shading in your bride and groom is very sweet, leaving the white so pure in their attire. Lovely lace. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Thank you for playing in this CDAC Challenge. Meg, Member of the CDAC DT.

    ReplyDelete