Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Created with Love Challenges 80 In The Garden

80
In the Garden

Time for a new challenge.
For this challenge,
we want to see things
In the Garden.
 Flowers, Veggies, 
seeds, tools.
If it can be found
In the Garden,
it works.

Our sponsor for this challenge is

For this challenge I used
Doodled Floral 1.
Time being what it is now
(still working on things 
for my daughter's wedding)
I opted to use the colored image.

Here is my card....


I did some decoupage so the 
image has a nice 
3D look to it.

The paper is from 
Recollections'
Kaitlin paper pad.

The sentiment is from 
Digital Delights.

The glitter tape is
American Crafts'
Peony Glitter Tape.

I made a matching envelope 
using my
We R Memories
Envelope Punch Board.  

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment