Followers

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Delightful Challenges Love You Mom

Welcome to another challenge at

This week's challenge is
Love You, Mom.

For this challenge I used   
and 

Here is my card.....


I colored the image with
Copic Markers
E00, E11, R20, R29, YG09, YG97
and my white gel pen.

The paper is from 
Recollections
Kaitlin Paper Pad.

The flowers and the button flowers
 are from my stash.

In the center of the button flowers 
are
Purple Stickles.

I made a matching envelope 
using my
We R Memories
Envelope Punch Board. 

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Chris,
    Your card is delightful and I like that you made the envelope to match! How have you been? I see you won over at Desire blog for her big giveaway. Congratulations!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a pretty Mother's day card. Great design!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete