Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Delightful inspiration

Wow!!!  There is a lot going on over at Delightful Inspiration!! 

First we have the first Friday of the month.  Ya'll remember what that means, right?  A FREEBIE!!  And as usual it's a cutie!!  Look at this lamb with a heart in her mouth!!  

Now you make a project, do the linky thing on Delightful Inspiration by Thursday, January 13, 2011, 11:59 EST, and Faith will email you a new digi to use for the following week!!  Yeap, use the free digi, that is just so cute you gotta use it, and you get another one free!!

Over on Crafter's Digital Art Center Sherrie is throughing a party.  And part of that party is combinding images.  So I have taken the new image, Love Ewe, and an older image of flowers and combined them using Microsoft Word.   

As if that wasn't enough, Faith's Design Team has a new blog... Card Ideas.  And every Saturday they have a challenge, too!!  This week's challenge is use something new and something old.  Well, lets see.  I used the new image and I combined the old image of flowers to it the new image.  I used new flowers and paper from my stash so it is old. 

Wow I am all tired out just typing all that out.  And to think one card fits all that!!!  LOL and here that card is...

3 comments:

  1. Oh love the papers you used here! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a lovely card! I love how you added the flowers on each side of the image.
    Thanks for playing at D2D Card-Ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the image combo, and you have combined more challenges into one card than I can. :)

    ReplyDelete