Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

HappinLeigh Scrappin Challenge


I'm telling you Monday's are fun days. 
I try to give a reason to look
forward to Mondays!!



So what's HappiLeigh Scrappin Challenge 
this week.  

Here is the picture to give you some inspiration

You can use any image you like.
All entries will get 1 entry into the drawing for prizes.
BUT
If you use a HappiLeigh Image you double your chances of winning.
Yeap that's right you get 2 entires.

So bet you want to know what you get if you win.
1st place gets 3 images
2nd place gets 2 images
3rd place gets 1 image
all of winners choice

So get creative and get those card linked up by
Sunday, January 30, 2011
11:59 PM EST

Now here is my card. 
I did mine so I could enter it in several other challenges.
Feel free to do so...but remember to mention it's



No comments:

Post a Comment