Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge


Today is the last day...so for me I'm late...for entries for Round #3 In CDAC's Progressive Challenge.   The way this works is...you create a project from the free images, link to the challenge page, and they will send you new images.  Now if you didn't get in on this from the start, don't fear.  For $1 you can purchase the images (there has been at least 3 images per round...so it's a great deal), create a project, link it to the challenge page and you will get the next round of images sent to you.  How fun is that!!! 

My image this round is from Just Inked, who's artist has a group at CDAC.  I love this sunflower and butterfly.  Now I have put this card to use already.  It is going to a friend of mine who is sick.  Here is my card...


Hope to see your projects.
Hugs, Love and Prayers
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Great job Chris! This is so pretty! Love the design too!
    Thanks so much for joining our progressive challenge fun at CDAC! Round #4 is right around the corner ... hope to see you there!

    Darlene
    CDAC Board

    ReplyDelete