Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

HappiLeigh Scrappin
A lot of Leaves Challenge

This week Sue is our hostess.  The kids are back to school and here in the United States it's almost Fall.  With Fall comes the turning of the colors, and then the need to rake.  LOL  Thank goodness I live in an apartment.  Any Woo, Sue's challenge this week is A lot of Leaves. 

Ok first the details of the challenge.  You can use any image you wish.  BUT if you use a HappiLeigh image, you get 2 entries in the drawing.  PLUS everyone using a HappiLeigh image is put in a special drawing! 

Here is my card.  I found a huge bunch of leaf embellishments in my stash.  So here it is....


I hope to see your Leafy creations.

Hugs, love and prayers
Chris

1 comment:

  1. love all of those fun leaves, Chris! such a perfect card for this challenge! :)
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete