Followers

Monday, September 5, 2011

NettieG's Color Challenge

Color Challenge With a Twist
Turquoise, Kraft and Vanilla

Now if you are like me you are saying...What is this kraft color?  It's the color of the inside of your cereal boxes.  The color of paper bags.  Put it with the turguoise and vanilla and it is PRETTY.  Now we have a little twist.  You must add a sliver embellishment.  Jen did a wonderful job putting this challenge together!!

Ok before I show you my card, lets do the details of the challenge.  You can use any image you like.  BUT if you use a NettieG image, you will get 2 entries in the prize drawing.  The prize being any NettieG image of the winner's choice.

Here is my card.....

The silver embellishment had green rhinestones on it and I pulled them off and added the turquoise flat back pearls and added them on the scalloped oval framing the image, which I used my Cricut to cut.  I added the ribbon at each corner. 

Hope to see your project
Hugs, love and prayers
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment