Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

ATC World Alphabet Swap

Alphabet Swap
A and B

I am hosting an ATC swap at ATC World, a Yahoo Group.  This will be a 13 month swap.  We are creating 3 ATCs for 2 letters a month.  This month was A and B.  Now that they are all sent back out, I can share  the ones I made with ya'll. 



Sorry it isn't a better picture.  I need to re-do my photo box. 
With A, I kinda let the paper be the focal point.  With B, I used a Digi Darla image.  The apple has been sprayed with Pearl Glimmer Mist.  The words on A have Diamond Stickles.  The words on B are done in True Blue Stickles and the cloud is done in Frosted Lace Stickles.  I used my new corner punch on B and really wish I had done it on A, too.  Oh well what's done is done.  :)  Corner embellishments are from Pizzazz Aplenty

Check back next month for C and D.

Hugs, love and prayers
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment