Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stickle Shelves

Finally able to post this picture of the Stickle Shelves Larry built for me.  I have every color of the regular Stickles...all 42, thanks to a Stickles Club at Cutters Creek.  Plus one Distressed Stickles. 

Larry did much better than I thought he would and I am proud to show this off. 



To the left of the Stickles Shelves is the ribbon shelves he built me and to the right are embellishment boxes...almost time for another one.  :) 

Hugs, love and prayers
Chris

4 comments:

  1. I love your shelves. Your husband did a great job! Watch out hubby, you are going to get some requests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Hubby did a great job.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so-o-o-o-o lucky to have this space and a talented hubby to make these shelves. Enjoy!
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, he did an awesome job!! They're stored upside down, right? Great ribbon storage too. Looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete