Followers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Delightful Challenges January New Releases + Designer Paper

Can you believe it is January already???

Ok so I can't...
why?
Well it is actually before Thanksgiving.  
That's right!! 
I hate waiting to do projects.
Since so many people need time for the holidays,
Wendy, the artist behind Digital Delights,
gave us January Challenges before Thanksgiving.

Now if you know me, 
you know I don't have much planned over the holidays.
But I am not one to wait to the last minute to get projects done!!
So here it is before Thanksgiving,
doing January design team work,
and they are Valentines projects!!!

But again if you know me, 
I like doing things early,
so this really works for me.  

 As the subject line says...
its new release time
at Digital Delights.

And this week's challenge at Delightful Challenges is
Designer Paper.  
Now Wendy has a lot of great designer paper in the store.  
But I knew this was going to be a 5.5" x 8" card
and printed paper isn't big enough to make 
a matching envelope.
Here is my card.....



The image is Heart is A Flutter Daisy.
I so love Daisy,
and Wendy does so many cute things with her!!
 The sentiment is from
Cupid's Quote Sentiment Set

I colored the image with 
Copic Markers...
E000, E00, E25, E31, FRV1, R17, R20, R29
and my white gel pen for highlights.

I cut the tag and hearts
on my Cricut using 
Sure Cuts A Lot
(SCAL)...
it is in the library that comes with the program!!

The ribbon on the tag is from 
Celebrate it,
Spring is the name of the color
(it is Distributed by Michaels).

The designer paper is from 
K&Company
Kelly Panacci Valentine Pad.

I used 
Opal, Rouge, and Petal Pink
Liquid Pearls
on the hearts and tag.  

The die cut I used on the sentiment is
Spellbinders
Die D-Lites
Frame Two.
 And I chalked the edges with 
 Color Box's
Cat Eye
Lipstick Red.  

I made a matching envelope using my
We R Memories
Envelope Punch Board.  

Thanks for stopping by.






3 comments: