Followers

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Delightful Challenges Flower Power

Flower Power

Love this week's challenge
Digital Delights
has so many flower images...
and that is what we want to see this week...
FLOWERS.

For this challenge I am using....

Here is my card.....


I colored the image with....
Copic Markers
B24, B29, E000, E00, E25,
E37, R20, Y13, Y17, YG17
and my white gel pen.

It is a center step card.
I really enjoy making 
fancy fold cards.  

The patterned paper is from 
American Crafts
 The Color of Memories'
Metropolitan paper pack.
The ribbon is from 
American Crafts.

The daffodils
were cut on my Cricut
using SCAL and
files from SVGCuts
called,
3D Flowers, set 1.

I sprayed the daffodils with
Pearl Glimmer Mist.

In 3 of the corners of the center step
are
Petal Pink and Flamingo
Liquid Pearls.

I made a matching envelope
using my
We R Memories
Envelope Punch Board.

Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment