Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Delightful Challenges Hello Sunshine

Hello Sunshine

Wow...Mid May.
Can you believe it??

This is my favorite time of the year.

For this challenge take the theme and 
make it yours....whatever 
Hello Sunshine
means to you.

I saw 
and knew he was what I needed
for this challenge. 
I see him and see
a lazy summer day, 
sleeping in the hammock. 

I used Digital Delights 

Here is my card...


I colored the image with 
Copic Markers
B29, C7,  FRV1, R20, R29, Y13, YG17
and my white gel pen.


The glitter tape 
is from 
American Crafts
Brown Sugar.

The flower center are 
Icicle Stickles.

Barnaby's wing has 
Crackle Accents.  

His eyes have
Glossy Accents.  

The flourishes are 
Peacock Liquid Pearls. 
Not so sure I like it.  

In the corners of the image is
Daffodil Liquid Pearls.  

The ends of Barnaby's antenna 
is Yellow Stickles.

I made a matching envelope
using my
We R Memories
Envelope Punch Board. 

Thanks for stopping by.


 

1 comment: