Followers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Delightful Challenges Red, White, and Blue

Red, White and Blue

Love this challenge.  
In the US,
when we hear 
Red, White and Blue,
we think of our flag
and all things patriotic.
And that is the direction
I am going with this.

But you don't have to go 
patriotic...
just use 
red, white and blue.

For this challenge I am using
Star Strangled Pippin,
Liberty Daisy
and the
 Pop Up Box,
a paper piercing file from
Digital Delights.  

Here is my card.....


I colored the image with 
Copic Markers
B24, E000, E00, E11, E25, E25,
E37, G85, R29, Y13, YG97
And my white and gold gel pen.

I added Cranberry Stickles to
Pippin's hat
and Yellow Stickles to
Daisy flame.

I added Glossy Accents to
Pippin's glasses.  

The stars and fireworks
 were cut on my Cricut.
 
I brushed Green and True Blue
Stickles onto the fireworks. 

And I love Wendy!!!
Me and matching envelopes!
And Wendy even made a envelope
to go with this.

Now the pop up box has
files for most cutting machines.
Don't have a cutting machine?
No problem.
It comes with a PDF file
and you can cut it out...
super easy peasy!!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is such a fun little project. Love the red and blue.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project. Beautifully done! Denise

    ReplyDelete