Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge Round 8-1


I can't believe we are doing round 8!!  In case you are wondering what CDAC PC is, let me tell you.  With a progressice challenge, you are given a free image (or set of images as with CDAC).  Make a project with that image(s).  Link it to the Challenge Group by the deadline.  You will then be sent an invite to pick up the new images. If you didn't get in on the last round and would like to take part...no fear!!  For $1 you can get the images and get into the challenge.  

Now this time I have done 3 cards.  I don't know what is going on with my pictures.  I am using the same light box, same settings on my camera, and the box is in the same place.  BUT my pictures are coming out with a brown tint to it. 

Here is one of my cards. 

The image is by...Jens Digital Stamps

Hope to see your projects!
Hugs, love and prayers
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Chris! Great coloring! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    HUGS!!
    Kim
    CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete