Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Crafter's Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge 9-3


I was so busy yesterday.  Here is the thrid project I have done for CDAC's Progressive Challenge Round 9.

This image is from Just Some Lines...Isn't that a cute name.  LOL.  I had no idea what to do for my third project for the challenge...it was all Christmas images and I did 2 and had them completed. So I put it aside and went to work on an ATC that I needed to get done.  ATC World (A Yahoo Group) does a monthly Winner Take All (WTA) drawing.  Two names are drawn and everyone sends that person an ATC to fit any of the themes the person has listed.  One of the ladies' chosen theme was Beatle Songs.  So I was looking through a list of songs by the Beatles and found one called Goodnight.  AH HA!!  I knew this image would fit perfectly that song!!

Here is my ATC ...

I did this ATC a bit different from the other ones I have done, but I have received some like this.  It is actually a small 2.5" x 3.5" card.  When opened you will find the year Goodnight was released, on which album, the songwriter, and the lead vocalist. 

Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs, love and prayers
Chris






3 comments:

  1. Lovely way to use this cute image! Wishing you a marvelous holiday season! ;o)
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet use of the image...looks fantastic. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete