Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Crafter's Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge 9-1

Round 9
1st Project


We're in Round 9 of Crafter's Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge.  This round has been extended due to Christmas.  This round will end January 14, 2012. 

Let me take a moment to explain CDAC's PC.  Way back at round 1 we were given a set of FREE images.  Make a project from any of those images, use Linkz to add your projects to the challenge page, and when it is time for round 2 a new set of images were sent to you.  And so on and so on.  Now if you haven't done the round before to get free images, no fear.  You can purchase the current set of images for $1!!

This round is all about Christmas.  The theme is "make your own".  There is a blank Snow Globe and I hope to make something with it.  For now I am using the Santa's Stuck, which is an image from Crafty Ann. I added one of the sentiments to the bottom of the globe.  I added clear rhinestones to the spots of falling snow.  Not sure I like it.  I used Pearl Glimmer Mist to the globe to make it look like it might be a globe. I had thought to put Glossy Accents to it, but with the rhinestones I didn't think it would look good.  Plus I think I would have used all my Glossy Accents on it. 

Here is my card...


Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.
Hugs, love and prayers
Chris





3 comments:

  1. So Cute. Love the paper you used too and the added bling. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Hugs,
    Kate CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card! ;o)
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one cool card. The design is cute and amazing.

    emergency locksmith

    ReplyDelete