Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

ATC World Winner Takes All February

Winner Takes All
Febraury 2012

ATC World, a Yahoo Group, does a Winner Take All Swap.  How does that work?  Around the middle of the month, sign ups are done for the next round.  When signing up, you fill the database in with your demos and what you would like in an ATC..flowers, spring, etc.   Then the beginning of the month, 2 winners are chosen.  Everyone who had signed up now sends each winner an ATC fitting their theme.  This month one theme worked for both winners.  Flowers and Spring.  So how about spring flowers.  So here is what I made for each winner. 



I used my Cricut on this one.  The daffodil, dogwood and ladybug were done on the Cricut.  The stick pins is all parts from Pizzazz Aplenty.  The buttons and plastic flowers are from my stash.  Then I sprayed a light layer of Glimmer Mist over both cards. 

I don't think either winner frequents my blog so I feel safe posting them before they receiving them.  These will go postal Monday. 

Hugs, love and prayers.
Chris



1 comment: