Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stick Pin Holders Match book Style

I have taken part in a couple of stick pin swaps.  They are great fun to use and ya'll know I love a swap.  I have started putting a few in my cards.  Gotta love them.

I have been asked how do you send them to others.  Well like anything I scoured the internet looking for videos.  After watching a ton of videos, I took a little of this and a little of that and did my own thing. 

Here are a couple of the finished stick pin holders. 

I did 2 different sizes, depending on which size of the stick pin.  So here is what I did with the short pins...

Here is what I used
A strip of paper 2" wide and 7 1/2" long. 
Scor-Pal
2 Facial sponges
ATG glue
embellishments



I scored the paper at 2", 2 1/2", 5 1/2" and again at 6". 

Fold on the score lines.

Take a the facial sponge and cut them in 1/2...cutting it on the short sides.

Glue the facial sponge into the short pocket in the folded cardstock. 

Embellish as desired. 

For the longer stick pins, I used the same process but my cardstock was 9 1/2" x 2" and I scored at 1 1/2", 2", 6" and 6 1/2".

1 comment: