Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Phindy's Friday Challenge

Child's Birthday


Well I did the challenge last week, but I was unable to link my blog to the challenge blog.  Oh well...lets see how things go this week. 

This week's Phindy's Friday Challenge is a "A Child's Birthday Card".  Wow almost any of Phindy's images could work for a child's birthday. 

I made an A2 card.  Seems like I am making a number of them lately.  Nice way to use up scraps of paper.  I used Phindy's Baseball Boy...it was the very first digi stamp I purcahsed. Everything is out of my stash.  I had done the Happy Birthday a couple of weeks ago.  It is cut on my Cricut, sprayed with Glimmer Mist and the I is dotted with a rhinestone.  I had a bunch of baseball items in my stash from working on some scrapbook pages for Katie and her trip to Boston to see the Red Sox. 



For some reason the pictures I have been taking have a brown tint to them.  I have to mess and aorund and see why. 
Hugs, love and prayers
Chris

3 comments:

  1. Chris, this is adorable. I love this image, I've got two little ball players of my own. Love the die cut baseballs and sentiment, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I do so love this image-perfect!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a boy - don't see so many boy cards so nice change.
    Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete