Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

CWLC #23

#23
Anything but a Card

Our first challenge of the New Year.  
I enjoyed our holiday vacation 
but I was so ready to get into my 
craft room.  

While on vacation, 
we made a few changes to the rules.  

We only allow 
you to enter your project in 10 challenges, 
which isn't new.
BUT what is new...
we will remove your project from the challenge
if you have entered more then 10. 

Additionally 
we are changing the deadline on our challenges.
We are moving it to the Saturday after the challenge starts.

This will allow us to post the winner 
on Monday with our new challenge. 

Ok...now for the challenge.
This is Lisa's week to host the challenge. 
Anything but a Card. 

Our host this week is..

The winner will win a $10 Gift Certificate.  

I used the image 'Maggie with a birdhouse'
and made
a calendar I can put in my purse.  




I used book stock...it is chirp board that is as thick as a book cover.
I wrapped it in designer paper I got from Micheal's.
I laid ribbon under the inside paper so I can tie the book shut.  
I then made calendar pages in Word.  
Since this is going be carried in my purse, 
I wanted the cover to be simple.
I used a punch I got for Christmas 
and made the daisy boarder.
Then added the image.  

Now remember our deadline has changed  to
Saturday at 9 PM EST

 

No comments:

Post a Comment