Followers

Monday, January 14, 2013

CWLC #24 Critter Fun

Welcome to another challenge

at 

Created with Love Challenges

This week's sponsor is our very own Linda
at 

 The prize is a stamp set.

It's my week to host.
You can make any project you like...
only requirement is you must use a 
Critter.  
Any critter...
Cat, dog, bird, bear, pig, etc.

Here is what I put together for this challenge...
I used the image Entwined Love
from 
Phindy's Place.
This was my first attempted at heat embossing.
I shouldn't have had the gun so close to the paper
and should have chosen another paper or placed the sentiment somewhere
where it wouldn't have been so hard to see....
Always learning.

Now remember you have till 
January 19, 2013, 
9 PM EST
to get your project in.  

Please note, 
if you enter more than 10 challenges 
with your project, 
your entry will be removed from the challenge.  

Hope to see your project.
  

1 comment:

  1. What a nice card ...love those cats and the sentiment!
    Thank you so much for the wonderful comment about my work.

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete