Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

One card...three challenges

In an attempt to cover a couple of challenges at once,
I have this first card. 
Now if you know me...
You know...
4 challenges for one card is about my limit.
This card is for the following challenges...
This challenge is
1 flower
2 designer papers
3 embellishments
using any Besties Image...
I have used Teacup Tilly
And
use any image from any off the SSS artists. 



For this card,
I used  2 digital designer papers I found online..
sorry don't recall where.
  I colored the image with my Prismacolor Pencils.
As I do with most eyes lately, I added Glossy Accents. 
I started this with my first Besties' image...
those eyes just seemed to be special and needed something different.
Glossy Accents works great.
I added
White Opal Liquid Pearls to the polka dots on the bows,
 Petal Pink Liquid Pearls to the teacup,
Daffodil Liquid Pearls to the center of the flower,
and Royal Blue Liquid Pearls to the buttons.
The flower I cut on my Cricut.
Finally I added the bling in the other corners.

Be sure to check these challenges out. 





5 comments:

  1. Very cute Chris. Love that you glazed her eyes. Thank you for joining us at SSS and the besties challenge.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the eyes on this one. Always a pleasure to visit your blog.Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable project Chris. Thank you so much for going the extra step so this fun project could be entered at CDAC for the 123 challenge. I am having such fun visiting your blog.
    -Shelly
    Shelly's Images.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Chris!Thank for you joining Besties Challenge.
    -Kaija:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris this is so pretty. Love the papers you used. I have lots of digital papers too but don't use them that much.

    ReplyDelete