Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Created with Love Challenges # 62

#62

Stitching 
Faux or Real

This week our sponsor is 
SKdigis

We want to see your stitching.
Don't have a sewing machine?
Then you can do faux stitching...
which is what I do.  

Here is the card I put together for this challenge....


I used SKdigis'

I colored the image with 
Copic Markers
C5, FRV1, R20, R29, Y13, Y17, YG17, YG97.
 And a white gel pen.

I colored the kitty twice and cut him out.
I then used foam dots to give it some 
dimension among the flowers.
The patterned paper is from 
Recollections,
Kaitlin 
Paper Pad.

 The lace is from a swap.

The pearls are from
the Paper Studio.

The faux stitching is done
with my white gel pen.

There is a dot of Flamingo Liquid Pearls
in the corner of the image.

The matching envelope was made using my
We R Memories,
Envelope Punch Board.  

Now you have until 
Saturday, October 19, 2013,
9 PM EST,
to enter our Stitching challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling kitty card with matching envy, Chris. Love your faux stitching, too, and the brilliant purply coloring! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete