Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Delightful Challenges Holiday Spirit

Its the first Thursday of the Month....

New Release Time at

So this week's Delightful Challenge
is all about the new releases.

The sponsor this week is..

The winner will receive a $15 store Gift Card.

Holiday Spirit
is the challenge!!

My image is Snuggle Up Daffy.
The sentiment is from Winter Fun Sentiment Set.
The paper is from the Christmas Magic Paper Pack.
The card is the Snowglobe SVG.
Here is my card...


I colored the image with Copics...
B05, B24, B29, C5, E000, E00, E33, E37, R02. R29


After I colored the image, to give a sparkle,
from Sparkle and Sprinkle.

Now with the Velvet Glitter you are suppose to be able to color on top of it.
I didn't like the way it looked.  
So I colored the image first.  
Then I ran image through the 5.5" Xyron upside down.
Then I sprinkled the glitter on top of the image.

I love the effect!!

I used my We R Memories 
Envelope Punch Board 
and the same paper to make a matching envelope.  

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Chris!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! i love the sparkles in the snow globe.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it hun, the snow globe & the sparkle are just fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Glittery Christmas project. Sooooo adorable.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Chris! I Love, Love ,Love how you did the glitter!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete