Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Delightful Challenges Frame It

Time for another challenge 
at 

This week's theme is 
Frame It!!

For this challenge I went to look at the 
frames

There are a lot of frame!!

This week's sponsor is


and the prize is

I saw the Daisy Frame
and knew just what I wanted to do.

This card is all about Daisies!!

Here is the card I put together.



In addition to the Daisy Frame,

I use Open Office to print my digi's.  
 I was able to size the frame and then 
I was able to put the digi of the girl right on top of it.
Printed it out as one image!!

The frame is colored with 
Copic Markers
Y17, Y28
The inside rim of the frame is
Green Stickles.

The girl is colored with 
Copic Markers
B05, B24, B29, E000, E00, E33, E37, R20, Y17
and a white gel pen.

The card is a SVG file,
called Daisy Card....
unfortunately I have no idea where it came from.

I added Daffodil Liquid Pearls 
to the centers of the daisies on the card
and
Mint Green Liquid Pearls
in the eyelets of the card...to make it pop some.

The patterned paper is from 
Me and My Big Ideas,
Cape Cod pad.

The daisies in the middle of the card are from
Recollections.

And of course I had to make 
a matching envelope with
my We R Memories,
Envelope Punch Board!!

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments: