Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Bad day

For those of you who don't know me, I have a list of ailments a country mile long. Just to hit the high lights...I have fibromyalgia, 2 newly replaced knees (went through hell to get here but they are doing well), degenerative disc disease with surgery for a herniation in 1989 (just went through 6 weeks of PT to help strengthen the back after being down for so long with the knees and by George it has helped), IBS, TMJ, and I could bore you for an hour or 2.

A year ago I was put on a med for high blood pressure. I ended up allergric to it. Dropped my b/p to 22/44 and shut my kidneys down. Well I had managed to keep the b/p down but it started back up again. So I was put on another pill. And I am allergric to it!! I am short of breathe and the kidneys started shutting down. Well I am drinking enough water to float a boat and the plumbing is working. Still short of breathe but looks like I might avoid PCU this go-round. I have to call the doc in the morning and let her know how I am. She is a sweetheart. I am not to talk to the nurse's line (answering machine). Front desk knows I am calling and will ask for the nurse who will get Colette to call me back in between her patients. I feel pretty lucky to have her in my corner. I only took 2 of these new pills. Called her office at 9:15 and was seen at 10. So it's back to the drawing board with the b/p pills.

To say the least, I chilled today and didn't get in the craft room. But as long as I am breathing tomorrow, well as long as she doesn't put me in the hospital for the shortness of breathe, I will be in the craft room in the morning.

See ya'll then

1 comment:

  1. Oh Goodness Chris.....I hope she can find a solution that works better for you soon!!

    ReplyDelete