Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Heading to the Weekend

And what a weekend it is!! Challenges. blog hops, fun, prizes and more.

Where to begin. Ok Blog hop...since I have it done. Crafter's Digital Art Center is having a blog hop. I think there are 22 blogs!! I hopped them all this morning. These are showcasing some great Digital Designers. Be sure to do what I did...get the email answered, the phone calls returned, lock the door and settle down with your favorite beverage (water here these days), lock the door and have at it. It takes a little time to get through them all but it is well worth it. Most all blogs have their own prizes going on and then there are the biggies to win if you visit (and comment on) all the blogs.

Tomorrow is World Card Making Day...lots of challenges going on with that!! So see more from me later. Hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment