Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Challenges and Posse Team

What a week!! I managed to get all the challenges done I had planned on doing but I had hoped to go back and do a couple more entries in 1.

At Phindy's Place's this week was Fancy Folds. I did the one Spring up card but I wanted to do an Easel card. But time just didn't allow it. Now at Phindy's Place over at Paper Craft Paper a big Party is happening starting tomorrow. Phindy has reached 1000 members and there will be a week long celebreation with challenges and games. It sounds like a lot fun.

Tomorrow I will be posting my first CowGirl Up Posse Team card here on my blog with an announcement of all the fun we will be having at the CowGirl Up Sunday Stamp'em Challenge this week. It will be a Halloween Party, complete with blog hop...yeap I will be in on the hop...and prizes. I will have much more on that tomorrow....oppps later today.

Off to bed...be back later. ~~ Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment