Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy day




I managed to get 3 cards done today and now it is time to blog about them all. Of course you will read the biggie first and I will be posting it last!! Up first we have a fun card that I made. This is no digi. When Guylou asked me what I thought about this weeks Mojo Monday sketch, after rushing over to look at it, I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. This is 2 sided paper and I have always wondered how I could use the back....with the scare and get it into a card. Well I did it not once but twice, cause not only is he on the front of the card but when you open the card up, he is on the inside too. How cool is that!! So here is the card I made and the sketch that goes with it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! you did awesome with that sketch!!! I could not figure out what to do! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use that designed paper. This is just as cute as can be! Love the way you made that flower with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete