Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

NettieG's Challenge #3


Wow another week has passed again. 

Did you enjoy Mary and Baby Jesus? 
The most fitting image I have seen for the Christmas Holiday. 

Being the day before Christmas, I took this wreath and did a little something different to it.  My Christmas cards were done and in the mail.  Since there were no embellishments on the wreath, I thought it could be used for any occasion.  So it's my first Valentine's Day Card!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with.  Be sure to link your project up to NettieG's Digital Gem's Challenge Blog by 11:59 PM EST December 31, 2010.    

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cool idea to turn the wreath into a Valentine's image. You go with your creative self, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the little hearts! Perfect welcome wreath for the door!!

    ReplyDelete